Bill Eshenbaugh ALC, CCIM
(813) 287-8787 ext:1
Bill has been active in Tampa Bay real estate land activities for over 35 years and has guided the firm with land sales in excess of $1 billion. He is the Founder of Eshenbaugh Land Company and serves as President.
The firm has weathered, survived and prospered through 3 cycles including 2 of the worst ones in Florida history.
Bill says the love of the land was inherited as a farm boy and his love of working through the mile- long check list for land, including environmental conditions, governmental challenges, and the swings in the economy that drive demand for land.
Bill is a frequent industry speaker on market conditions and challenges, has been a long-time course author and instructor, and of course a full time practitioner.
He holds the prestigious accreditations of CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) and ALC (Accredited Land Consultant), both earned through affiliates of the National Association of Realtors. These industry recognitions are based on education and successful closings.
- RLI Land Realtor of America
- RLI Land Realtor of Florida (3 times)
- RLI Land Education Hall of Fame
- RLI Robert Meeks Distinguished Service Award
- NAIOP Tampa Bay Hall of Fame
- FGCAR Henry Blanton Lifetime Achievement Award
- FGCAR Realtor of the Year
- Florida Assoc. of Realtors first “Top Achievers Award”
- FGCAR Pinnacle Top Producer Land Broker XXX Times
- FGCAR Land Deal of the Year XXX Times
- FGCAR Overall Deal of the Year twice
- NAIOP Best Broker Firm of the Year
- FGCAR Pinnacle Best Brokerage Firm
- Land Broker of the Year by WOLF (World Org. Land Fed.)