Ryan Sampson ALC, CCIM
(813) 287-8787 ext:4
Ryan Sampson is the Managing Principal of Eshenbaugh Land Company. With over a decade of real estate experience, Ryan has already closed more than $365,000,000 in land transactions since joining Eshenbaugh Land Company in 2005.
A second-generation Tampa real estate professional, Ryan takes great pride in brokering land deals that lead to future development and positive growth within his community. His transactional experience ranges from single tenant retail out parcels to large master planned communities and most everything in between as it relates to development land. He has represented Lennar, Newland Communities, Bank of America, Soho Capital, Duke Realty, CalSTRS, StanPac, Rialto Capital, BB&T and DeBartolo to name a few. He has spoken as a land experts over the years at multiple national conferences.
Ryan is an Accredited Land Consultant (ACL) and Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM). He graduated from the College of Business Real Estate program at Florida State University in Tallahassee in 2005.
A native of Tampa Bay, he’s proud to call the area home and be a part of land deals that have a positive impact on our community. Ryan has been recognized for his achievements in the industry and has won several notable awards, including Florida Land Realtor of the Year, 1st Place Top Producer Land Broker, and Overall Deal of the Year. He was named to both Real Estate Florida and REALTOR Magazine’s 30 Under 30 Class of 2008.
Ryan is actively involved in the industry and in his community. He currently serves as president elect for the Tampa Chapter of National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP) and is a former president of the Realtor’s Land Institute (RLI) Florida chapter.
- “#1 Top Producer Land Broker” for 2015 & 2011 by FGCAR
- “#2 Top Producer Land Broker” for 2014, 2013 & 2012 by FGCAR
- “Overall Deal of the Year 2013” by FGCAR
- “Land Deal of the Year” for 2013, 2011, 2009 & 2006 by FGCAR
- “Florida Land Realtor of the Year 2009” by the Realtors Land Institute (RLI)
- “#2 Top Producer Investment” for 2009 by FGCAR
- “#3 Top Producer Land” for 2010, 2009, 2007 & 2006 by FGCAR
- “Real Estate Land Deal of the Year,” Tampa Bay Business Journal, 2006
- “Rookie of the Year” for 2006 by FGCAR